LINK House passes bipartisan infrastructure bill

No thanks to these self serving frauds
Omar (D-Minn)
Bush (D-MO)
Bowman (D-NY)
AOC (D-NY)
Tlaib (D-MICH
Pressley (D-MASS)
If Democrats want to survive 2022 elections, they need to disavow these member of the "Squad". Joe Biden won in 2020 in spite of the ultra left, not because of them. That was proven last week. I know I'll get negative feedback with this opinion from people who are delusional. The American electorate is centrist. That's the way to defeat the right.

barjoe 9 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@barjoe is for sure centrist and I’m for sure delusional.

Their votes were “throw away votes”; they weren’t necessary.

No, they were wrong. I wouldn't "disavow" them, but there's no excuse for that.
But it DID pass. Maybe they knew it'd pass anyway, but I tend to doubt it.
(And the way the "Christicrats" are rigging the voting in red states, it's going to be tough in any case.)

If he doesn't disavow them, he gets linked with them. If Sanders, Warren, Booker, Buttigeig or Harris had been the nominee, Trump would've won the election big time. Biden was the candidate who could win and he did it by running as a moderate. He gets in and the left tries to take it all over. That's why Democrats did so poorly in this past election.

@barjoe You mean McAuliffe? Yeah that hurt, plus Republicans took over at least one chamber of VA legislature too. Damn. Hope they don't go f---ing around with the election laws, but I'm sure they will if they can.
Well you might be right. Hey I'm as left-wing as they get, and without them he can forget about getting anything else done, so I don't know what else he has on the agenda after the "Build Back Better" bill....given the results in VA, Manchin might get even MORE recalcitrant, not to mention Sinema, and I don't get her at all...I thought she was ultra-liberal....I guess she let Washington go right to her head!
But yeah, it DOES seem heading back to the.center is his only chance, and even then...I've been thinking we're on the verge of one-party rule, unless they somehow get that voting rights bill passed. I know they haven't given up quite yet, so there's hope, but I don't know how much. And if THAT goes down for the count...all I can say is, look out!

@barjoe The good 'ol USofA might be getting a radical makeover that would SHOCK a lot of people.

@Storm1752 No it won't. For all the people trashing Joe Manchin, he's better than any Republican that would come out of WV. He is a realist and knows how to get reelected in the reddest of states. I'd trade a few Republicans in the Senate for Democrats like him.

@barjoe It won't shock a lot of people, if the country is transformed into a fascist, autocratic, plutocracy/theocracy? Or are you talking about something else? I HOPE you are.
I'm not saying it would happen overnight, but quick enough.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632461
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.