Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Giuliani Said He 'Didn't Have the Time' to Verify Election Fraud Claims

Rudy Giuliani told a lawyer for Dominion Voting Systems that he "didn't have the time" to verify fraud claims he's heard ahead of the 2020 presidential election, according to CNN, which cited deposition tapes from August.

Dominion is suing Giuliani and others who peddled baseless claims saying the electronic voting company rigged the election in favor of now President Joe Biden. For months after the election, Giuliani, along with former President Donald Trump, has pushed unsubstantiated ideas of widespread voter fraud, a claim that has been debunked numerous times.

snytiger6 9 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a bit like when the mob lawyer defends the mob boss for murder, says he's innocent even though dozens of witnesses saw him do, it, on the claim that his client was 50 miles away with a bunch of wiseguys all ready to testify, and the mob lawyer says "It's not my job to know if the client and witnesses are telling the truth; my job is to defend my client." Fine, if you're a mob lawyer, I suppose. That's was Giuliani has become.

Some just need to grow up.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:632599
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.