Agnostic.com

5 0

If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go and why?

GoodMan 7 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i want to see italy so bad and i'm trying to make that happen

Hawaii, fond hippie memories

I love to travel and have traveled to Europe as much as I have been able to the past 15 years. Once to England, 3 times to France, once to Italy and once to Algeria ( North Africa) for a family wedding. I love history and geneology and hope to go back to explore some family ancestry.

My favourite vacation is to get in my car or on a Greyhound bus, or occasionally I'll buy a plane ticket for a destination and when I get there I'll just take off on some remote Hwy heading nowhere in particular. No reservations, with no idea where I'm going. I just head out and sometimes I have a great time and other times I end up sleeping in my car. Either way, I see and do things I would never normally see or do.

Same here. Spontaneity can be exciting ????????

japan, cuz a group of friends are planning a trip to go there and i want to join

???????? Japan, ???? Is this for vacation or another reason?

vacation, they're planning on going next year so i still have some time to figure out if i wanna go too

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.