Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Personality Type, as well as Politics, Predicts Who Shares Fake News - Scientific American

Solid study and fair analysis. Lots of insight into liberal vs. conservative information sharing tendencies.

The most important takeaway for me is this however:

In short, we did not find that third-party fact-checker warnings were effective in reducing the spread of misinformation that is especially pronounced among LCCs.

TheMiddleWay 8 Nov 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have noticed those that refuse to get a vaccination or follow conspiracy theories all fit a similar mold. So far have not been surprised.

Finally had to tell my twin NO MORE politics and that includes COVID and vaccines.

@silverotter11 But it’s up to you to enforce this rule.

Interesting read.

It's best I keep distance from all of them, they just peeve me off

Best to do as I do, forget the news and subsribe to pointed political cartoons and memes. Oh! and late night comedians.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:633567
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.