Agnostic.com

2 7

Update on our adventure the other night when my girlfriend was taking me to the city. She stopped when she saw the car flipping in front of her. She immediately rushed back to the car and tried to assist the woman that was pinned in the car. She put her hand through the broken window and tried to make sure the woman did not fall back because she kept fainting. The woman had a head injury which put her blood on my friend's hand and my friend cut her hand going through the broken window. In other words their blood was shared.

My friend has a boss who is a former police chief and he insisted that she go to the doctor and find out what to do about the blood sharing. First she tried to contact the sheriff's department to find out the women's name so she could check and see whether or not she had been exposed to anything but HIPAA laws supposedly prohibit any sharing of that kind of information. The doctor is sending her to the city to get medications that will keep her from getting Hepatitis C or HIV. They will probably make her sick and she has to take them for a month.

All good deeds will be punished.

Lorajay 9 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The information she needs is Not the other woman's medical history, as that person could easily be unaware of being HIV positive,or having Hep C (Among other things!!!!l)
She Needs to talk to her personal physician & follow their advice! Period!

Which she did and she's now taking a month's worth of meds to prevent HIV.

Idiots don't know shit

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 19, 2021
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:634735
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.