Agnostic.com

11 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sadly, they more than likely infected some innocents as well.

The Only thing that upsets me is, it isn't quick enough.

Fuckin' idiots! Darwin wins again.

I wish it was a big sports event or concert. A small event is dismissed as a reason for infection. At least a thousand or two must die in one night to get attention.

I believe life is a great equalizer. I have seen many people saying I could be great, am special, I could be this etc. I also believed I was a far more capable, very skilled etc. But after all these years, I have come to believe that.... we are placed into where we are in life based on our abilities and intelligence. People break out of circumstances all the time.

I have stopped saying I could have done more. I am more pragmatic about the road ahead. Stupid people fail, live a short life, struggle more because there is a cause-event relationship in life.

I am not very rich, famous or very successful not because of others. That is totally based on my abilities.

Perfect Darwin wins again

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 22, 2021

I am usually a man of empathy for the sick, but I am so tired of these motherfuckers! Let's thin the herd! This is Darwinism at work.

I don't know which spreads faster -COVID or stupidity.

The stupidity is already present. Covid-19 is a useful mechanism for establishing the locations of that stupidity.

They are the victims of their own arrogance and stupidity. I have no sympathy for them.

You get what you deserve...

Darwin losers. Bye, idiots!

Well it's obvious that this insanity is not limited to Americans.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635347
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.