Agnostic.com

3 1

Austria unvaccinated are in total lockdown and mandatory vaccines;, is US next?

Castlepaloma 8 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

[cbsnews.com]

10s of thousands take to the street over mandatory vaccines.

Over a year ago most people told me, they can not make mandatory vaccines. I said they can and they will try in every way possible to make them mandated.

I've been right About everything this last year. Wish I would be wrong, This the greatest Scam in modern history, yet love will prevail.

Mandatory vaccines? What are they going door to door looking and arresting the unvaccinated? I think employers can require their workers to get vaccinated and people at risk should get it along with anyone who wants it. But for the government to mandate everyone get it is tyranny. Some people are being asked to die by the government, vaccines can and do cause death. A very small amount of people maybe but some do. That is a death sentence.

Tejas Level 8 Nov 23, 2021

One Australia soldiers said he was being trained to go door to door forcing vaccines and chase them into the bush if they ran. The whole puzzle of covid world order is much larger than just covid deaths.

@Castlepaloma for me it's the same logic behind why I'm not for the death penalty, some innocent people are inevitably going to be executed by the state. Same thing with 100 percent mandatory vaccines some people will inevitably have some type of reaction to it and die. I don't give the government tax money to kill innocent people.

@Tejas

I too, am not for the death penalty, for it would be hypocrisy to kill someone for killing. Unvaxxers are not criminals and should not be treated as the worst terrorist in modern history.

Unvaxxer or not killing anymore people than the vaccinated people.

[publichealth.jhu.edu]

The criminals against humanity gose to the beurocrates, pharmaceutical and technology.

My area has 100 times greater people dying of heart disease than by covid death's each year. They made living almost impossible for unvaxxer like me. Covid beds in hospitals are paid much more than and other health conditions beds. Nurses won't go back to work vaccinated into the over crowded hospital they worked. Because they know first hand the account for vaccines death are swept under the rug.
It's beyond insanity

Hopefully.

skado Level 9 Nov 23, 2021
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635516
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.