Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Theron Q. Dumont - Thought Vibrations

William Walker Atkinson (December 5, 1862 – November 22, 1932) was an attorney, merchant, publisher, and author, as well as an occultist and an American pioneer of the New Thought movement. He is the author of the pseudonymous works attributed to Theron Q. Dumont and Yogi Ramacharaka.
He wrote an estimated 100 books, all in the last 30 years of his life. He was mentioned in past editions of Who's Who in America, in Religious Leaders of America, and in similar publications. His works have remained in print more or less continuously since 1900.

Meet the original Q. I'm doing that now and he held the missing aspect of EMS/Zen Taoism Theory. The electrons, clumped together, create vibrations which are interpreted to our senses as sound. The "sounds" are then recast as visual images so everything created is merely an illusion of these waves. Therefore, every visual event is a veil for an actual connection with Tao so we see an interpretation of it. For instance, a body of water (be it stream or ocean) is The Tao (calm) seen through this vail. Q has become an aspect of our shared illusion as a clue to find this information. Did William actually exist? Of course not. He is merely a way for the vibration to be understood and return to calm. Neither does Greece, though this stroll is very pretty☯️

rainmanjr 8 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know about tao, but that's an amazing place.
Beautiful.

The rim of Santorini. Beyond the funnel spout island lies the Middle East. It’s thought this eruption caused the water to recede from The Sea Of Reeds and then tsunami back in. Quite a view, indeed.

700b undetectable, thought waves per second sounds almost biblical!

Bible is, ostensibly, an explanation for our soul's existence and (I believe) our soul is our ElectroMagnetic System so that would explain the resonance, or Biblical, aspect. Just because one doesn't buy the overall concept doesn't mean some manifestations aren't real. Just not magical ones.

@rainmanjr Thanks for your reply however speculation is just that and it got us out of caves! But whether based on reality or "magic" offers no distinction to me! It matters not how many people "believe"! Speculation activated my BS alarm even in catholic grade school.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:636677
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.