Agnostic.com

4 2

Uuuummmmm,,,, yeah,,,, kind of late now... You know you fucked up when you ended the policy, and now you want to put it back, hoping it will fix the disaster you created??? Just Great!!! [nbcnews.com]

Captain_Feelgood 8 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About time that crooked, senile SOB did something that made sense! 🤪

Good. It takes a man to change course when he needs to, instead of stubbornly plowing ahead, refusing to own up to a failed policies, thus compounding his error.

No one ever said Trump was 100% wrong about everything, but whenever he was wrong he just kept on being wrong, like his disastrous Covid policy, like his Chinese policy of subterfuge and destabilization, which resulted in the current Ice Age between the two countries; like his "policy" concerning the Russians, which has led to the current crisis in the Ukraine and their interference in our elections, just for starters; like his "agreement" with the Taliban, which led directly to the botched withdrawal and the stranding of thousands of our "friends" in that collapsing disaster of a country, and the impending collapse if democracy in this country, as he gave cover to the reactionary fascists who are rigging the election system to lock in a permanent one-party majority.
And that doesn't even begin to describe the ruin he has wrought. Like packing the Supreme Court with pro-corporate religious fanatics, whose damage will be felt for a generation, Roe v. Wade being just a minor squabble compared to what's coming down the pike.
Oh yeah, he did all kinds of great, wonderful things. He was brilliance itself, as he himself will tell you. Just ask him.
The U.S. will never be the same.

Trump was a damn sight better than that senile SOB we have now.

Beg pardon.... LOTS of people said everything Trump did was wrong... They actually said they wouldn't take the vaccine if he said we should. Remember that?

@Trajan61 Bullshit.

@Trajan61, @Captain_Feelgood Just about everything he did WAS wrong, AND he's morally bankrupt, an habitual liar, a poor businessman, a fraudster,, a shyster who refuses to pay people when he doesn't like the result, a tyrant who mistreats his employees, an imposter who pretends to be some kind of "Christian," is a phoney "genius," a lousy president who refused to even read his daily briefing, let alone master complex issues, an egomaniac, a fake "patriot" who lied about a lost election to feed his own vanity, our democracy be damned... Is there ANYTHING genuine and good and admirable about this man?
He is reprehensible in every imaginable way. For some reason a lot of people, however, are hypnotized by his "charisma" and "charm" which is really a shameless sham.
He's a DISGRACE, and you have the nerve to say he did a better job than Biden is doing now?
What in the world are you TALKING about?
Name one single thing that Biden has done badly that he actually had control over. You'll say things that have more to do with ideology than competence, but ideology is all you're about, isn't it?
So I don't expect what I'm saying to make a dent. It never does.. It's people like you who will applaud when we're a one-party "theoligarchy."
You don't care about democracy. Morality is just a word. Character is a joke. Integrity is irrelevant.
You'd be making me sick on a daily basis if I thought you were self-aware enough to realize how destructive (and a lot of other things) your attitude really is.

@Storm1752 🤣😄😆 OH FFS... Pretty much everything you just said about Trump is BS, but very true when describing Biden. That's JOE Biden, who has never owned a business, much less has a clue of how to run one, He's been in politics his whole life, and never got anything of good done for anybody. You say Trump was a poor businessman, and "a shyster who refuses to pay people when he doesn't like the results". When you hire someone to paint your house with two coats of paint but only applies one, do you pay them?? If you do, I'll say you are the bad businessman, not Donald. From looking at your profile, you're not a multi billionaire with multiple hotels, golf courses and personal jets... You know who does though? 🙄 Trump actually did what he said he would do (lower gas prices, lower taxes, enforce immigration laws, investigate the liars in DC, etc, etc) . And I know, you hate it because he was right about the 'Russia collusion" fraud Shillery, Shifty Shiff, Strzok, Comey, etc,,, accused him of.
Now, as far as you wanting "one thing Biden has done badly"??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Can you name anything he's done well? How about opening up the border, bringing in who knows how many gangbangers with drugs killing people, not to mention the females, mostly children being raped and sold into sex slavery. . How about closing our pipelines sending gas prices souring, essentially making Saudi Opec companies rich while killing jobs here in the US. How about closing military bases in Afghanistan before getting THOUSANDS of American and Afghan allies out. That may well go down in history as one of the biggest fuckups in the history of ANY President. How about inflation is skyrocketing to the point that our own middle class, let alone the poor, can't afford to have any kind of Christmas for their families to speak of.... And don't get me started on you liberals trying to defend that pathetic excuse for a VP. I don't think any VP has ever had lower approval ratings, EVER!! Her own staff is resigning left and right in disgust of her work environment. And to think how fake she is. First, she hated Biden for being a racist when running for President, then loved him for putting her on his ticket... What a couple of fake ass buffoons.
Here's a quarter,,,, buy a clue.

@Captain_Feelgood I read the first sentence and that enough for me. Just not in the mood. Everything I said about your daddy was spot.on. You just don't want hear it, you brainwashed fool.
Til next time (maybe).

@Storm1752 Oh BOO Fn HOO!! You know good and well I'm proving you wrong on everything, so you just don't want to read it? So typical! And then resort to ad homonym name calling?? Yeah, you're a class act. Welcome to the 'IGNORE' list. You're not worth my time.

@Captain_Feelgood Do you really believe I care what you think? About, idk, five of you are so stupid and WRONG about everything that comes out of your piehole.
Now I realize your opening comment was a lie. Biden didn't "want" to reverse his policy. Why lie about it.
I can't throw enough dirt and shit at your daddy Trump. What a phoney, jerk, liar, asshole, etc. What part of what I said did you disagree with? It's all true. He kept telling everybody he's a genius; have YOU seen his I.Q. test? Why not?
Ever take a look at his business ventures. Name the successful ones. You've heard about Trump University, haven't,t you? A total fraud.
You've read how he treated employees, right? Time after Time he mistreated and cheated them out of money. Look it up!
Google "Trump's Lies" and read about 20,000 minimum!
I said he's a fake Christian. You disagree?
Everywhere you look he left wreckage.

Are they finally admitting Trump did good???

Complying with a court order is NOT the same thing as admitting Trump did good. From the source in the OP which takes very little time to read and comprehend, even for someone such as me who has largely ignored this issue: “The administration fought the order but lost in federal appeals court and the Supreme Court before agreeing to comply with the court’s order. The administration has said it still intends to end the program eventually.” That last part sounds not remotely similar to admitting Trump did good in my reading. YMMV.

They’re to fucking ignorant to do that!

Actually read your source for comprehension. Your framing is bogus:

“Biden had ended the program when he took office this year, calling it inhumane because of the violence migrants faced waiting in Mexico for their court hearings. But Texas and Missouri officials sued the administration in April over the suspension of the program, arguing that ending it put a burden on states because migrants use state services such as the issuance of drivers licenses and provision of hospital care. A federal judge in Texas ordered its reinstatement pending the outcome of the lawsuit in August.

The administration fought the order but lost in federal appeals court and the Supreme Court before agreeing to comply with the court’s order. The administration has said it still intends to end the program eventually.”

So your framing: “You know you fucked up when you ended the policy, and now you want to put it back, hoping it will fix the disaster you created.” is total BS. Just a few minutes spent actually comprehending the source you provided. The Biden administration did not want to put the status quo ante back in place. Complying with a court order is not the same as actually wanting to do something. They fought it and their hand was forced by the judicial branch, because that’s how government operates.

Only a raving idiot would allow open borders during a pandemic.

@Trajan61 Reckless lack of mitigation policies, public apathy, or our endemic antivaxxers in the US might be a public health threat to Mexico and Canada?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637065
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.