Agnostic.com

2 1

What's your cleaning routine?

I clean my apartment thoroughly every week, usually on a Sunday. I vacuum, wipe the floors, dust shelves, clean the bathroom, clean ceiling fans and AC,clean the kitchen, even clean my tech. I'm bemused by the number of people I encounter who don't realize that when you clean (properly), you need to move stuff. I don't just mean on kitchen counters, which should be a given but sadly isn't. I'm talking furniture, too. That chair in which you sit and eat> you need to do some cleaning under it. (My furniture also gets vacuumed every week-pillows taken out, etc.) I used plant-based cleaning products-I'm a HUGE Method fan! The products do a great job, plus they leave my place smelling fantastic and they are nontoxic.

BookDeath 8 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pay the gal who comes in!

I'm in awe!
My routine is a less regular - I clean every week, but only two rooms in the house - so each room only gets cleaned once a month. I don't have pets and I'm out alot, so there isn't alot of mess.
I do move furniture and stuff on counters to get the corners. Bookshelves, sadly, are neglected.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:63713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.