Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK The obvious problem with blaming coronavirus deaths on Joe Biden - The Washington Post

Last Friday, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) offered a cynical argument against President Biden. After attacking Biden’s proposal that employers mandate either vaccination or weekly testing, McCarthy offered a deeply misleading bit of data.

“I know President Biden promised America that he could handle covid,” McCarthy said. “More people have died from covid this year than last year.”

Over the weekend, Donald Trump made a similar argument at an event held at his private club in Florida, Mar-a-Lago.

(A similar claim/argument has been made to me here on this site by #courtjester, thus the posting of this article.)

snytiger6 9 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Court Jester and a handful of others (we all know we who they are) are Republican assholes. I wish they'd get the hell out of here.

Have you ever heard of a a "dry drunk". It describes a person who no longer drinks, but still carries all the negative behaviors they acquired while they were addicted.

There is no term for it, but I think for some atheists they may have given up their belief in god, but they kept all the bigotry and moral judgements they acquired while they were religious. I think that explains most, but not quite all of those on this site who are republicans. The rest I'd categorize as contrarians who just desire and thrive on conflict.

I don't hate them. I just feel sorry for them, and hope for their sake that they aren't trying to use the dating aspects of this site, because I doubt they'd be all that attractive to the people on this site. I have noticed that almost all, if not all of them are white men.

@snytiger6 I take back all the bad things I ever said or thought about you, sir.

More proof that Repubs act like children when they can't get there way.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637936
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.