Agnostic.com

4 1

Seriously? For real? British Foreign Secretary outdoes Trump.

"Truss is the embodiment of Britain’s foreign policy in the post-Brexit era, which is out of touch with reality and increasingly built on soundbites, ultra-nationalism, and outright fantasy. "

The political fantasist who makes even Trump look humble [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A Truss a medical appliance worn wrapped around the male genitals to offer support and prevent collapse.

Quite appropriate A Truss support for a failing dick.

Did Oscar Wilde say 'Nothing succeeds like excess' ? 🤔

We already know you hate the USA, now it appears you hate England. I guess it is because you live in the super successful country that you do......... or maybe you are just a malcontent.

If, in your working life, you ever won a case in court you must have been gifted some very stupid juries or judges.

@FrayedBear

He could work in an un-justice system, as it is.
Rare Occasionally justice will be served, or else he would be run out of town on a rail.

@FrayedBear I never lost a case that actually went to court, however i did negotiate settlements out of court that were less than I wanted.

Your idiotic questions show you have no point. You didn't know what form of Government the USA has, and most important you still don't recognize that your criticism of the US, England or any other country means nothing, NOTHING at all.

One wonders if you ever accomplished anything.

@Castlepaloma As clearly exhibited by your reply to FrayedBear and your post below you have no idea of the subject on which you run your mouth.

Your reply below is particularly illustrative of your confusion because you actually contradict yourself. I guess you don't know that globalism and nationalism are OPPOSITES, and as such they cannot combine to create ANYTHING, including slavery.

Opposites would cancel out each other. What a confused mind you have.

@Alienbeing
Lived in the US for 30years and made most of my money. To me American overall are no better or worst than the rest of us in this world, I'm sure you greatly differ.
The WEF thinks way different than you. They have largest gathering of Billionaires and world leaders in the world. No conspiracy, check them out. These Globalist aim is to be exclusively run government and collectively run where they own everything and the rest of us will own nothing and we will be happy.
That would make the rest of us Nationalist.

Rrrriighttt.

It will fail as all world order do fail, it just meanwail most are suffering from their aim until the collective consciousness of the people change it for the better

I probably met more politicains in my line of work than you have. Like religion or bible, I dislike their poli-tricks nonsense and lack of ethics even greater.
No wonder most US Presidents came from being lawyers.

@Castlepaloma You truly have no clue. I don't think the USA is better than many other Nations. I do not agree with the "American Exceptionalism" propaganda many of our Right Wingers talk about.

I do think our Constitution is a superior document, and I wish we actually live by it.

Since I can't readily identify who the "WEF is that you speak of, I can't comment on them.

For your education I am copyiing and pasting the actual definitions of Globalism and Nationalism.

na·tion·al·ism| ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌlizəm | nounidentification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially tothe exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations: their nationalism istempered by a desire to join the European Union. • advocacy of or support for the political independence of a particular nation or people

glob·al·ism| ˈɡlōbəlizəm | nounthe operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis.

Your usage of the terms is confused at best.

I am very sure you have NOT met more politicians than I have. Before retirement, my profession required me to practically live wth politicians. Last your feeble attempt to downgrade the law profession is frequently heard..... until the person makeing the remark needs legal help. You make a poor and boring argument.

@Alienbeing "One wonders if you ever accomplished anything." The simple answer to your question is that I have not accomplished anything other than prove that Australian Courts and lawyers are inherently dishonest egoists who are not professional, resort to perjury, illogical argument, incompetent bluster to create \obtain decision & interference unfavourable to other's wellbeing & rights.

I have vague memory the UN identified some years ago that after US military action the greatest trigger to adversely affecting mental health worldwide is action by lawyers & court officials. Not something to be proud off. Just look at the Assange case.

Your measure of success I doubt that I would recognise or accept even if you comprehensively defined it and I would probably be extremely contemptuous of your definition.

Enjoy your Sunday Alien.

You will note that I do not claim as success the fact that I have now lived 30 years longer than the medical prognosis made for my demise by age 40. A determination made when I was 7 years old.

Unfortunately @Alienbeing, like the bubonic plague, you & your ilk are a blight on humanity.

@FrayedBear You never proved a thing, all you do is offer your bias and ignorant opninion.

I consider your disagreement proof that I am correct.

Since I have no knowledge of Australian Courts I won't respond to your comment about same other than to say if you think they are bad, they are probably good.

If you ever do accomplish something please let us know.

@Alienbeing What delusions or drugs do you think give you realistic insight?

Alien Get back to your delusions whether from mental illness, coke snorting or alcoholism and leave me to enjoy Aida this lovely sunny Sunday afternoon.

@FrayedBear Your typical reply says nothing. PLEASE prove anything said that could qualify as a delusion. Additionally, what information do you have that leads you to believe I take any drugs?

I'll also tell you that while I do have an occational drink, I rarely have an alcholic beverage. Once again you search for something, however, you have nothing, nothng at all.

It really must suck to be you.

Globalization and nationism is about safety salvery. It's the most dangerous combined worldwide I have ever experienced. In the westernized Countries it's like a matrix system of beurocrates and technocrats floated by banks printed money.

The house of cards can not last forever.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638438
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.