Agnostic.com

2 3

Does Climate Change affect one’s health. You bet it does.[peoplespharmacy.com]

JackPedigo 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's like herding cats.

I'm a strong environmentalists lived in 3 eco villages
The greatest threat to humanity is mass psychosis by the powers to be. As of living in the now, Corporationism, beurocrates, technocrats, banks and state coming together as a one world order.

Yes and no. An article in the Dec. "Atlantic" is titled 'The Bad Guys are Winning' and it goes beyond corporations. The greatest threat to 'humanity' and thousands if not millions of other species is the bulk of humanity. We are a cancer on this planet and, as an environmentalists, one should be very concerned.

@JackPedigo

Yes the most of the bad guy are running the world and many of the good guy are locked up. Right now they after many of the smart guys, lucky they are one step ahead and many are in fear by hiding. The vast majority of people around the globe want environmental change more than anything. Except the Carbon emissions of richest 1 percent more than double the emissions of the poorest half of humanity. These wealthiest want to control the narrative again with green freedom passports like the covid vaccines password. The greatest abuse from these power to be 1% is what really changes the collective consciousness of the people to take action of actually change for the positive good for all.

@Castlepaloma I went along with everything until the 'covid passes.' To me this kind of thinking is the biggest problem we have today.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638495
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.