Agnostic.com

2 1

Hello Peter Pan goodbye Father Time?

Japanese researchers may have found the answer:

New vaccine kills ‘zombie’ cells that cause aging – study [rt.com]zombie-cells-aging/

FrayedBear 9 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hopeful but doubtful. It's too late for me.

Depends on how quickly they get it approved & whether you get a replacement liver when yours packs up from too much barjoeing?

@FrayedBear I was at a wedding for my niece past weekend and I had my first drink in two years. A bourbon and a glass of wine. I don't drink. I was a bartender for 40 years and my name is Joe.

@barjoe Aha, thanks for that enlightenment. Although vaguely conscious of the verb joe it's never been in my used vocabulary. Sadly my adopted brother drank himself to death. We sort of adopted each other 47 years ago when I arrived in Australia. He's been dead 20+ years now. My most unforgettable memory of him was answering the policeman who asked if he had seen anything after a local petty criminal, Billy?, staggered in to the bar and collapsed six feet away from a gunshot to the chest. He replied "Shooting? What shooting? What body?" and returned to sucking on his Johnny Walkers!
It was known as the Yellow Rolls Royce shooting at the time. Subsequently the owner of a King's Cross, Sydney hotel was found tied to his chair, tortured & murdered. The intended shooting victim mysteriously died when his sports car ran into a large steel electricity transformer at high speed. The distance to the transformer from the intersection suggested that an aircraft catapult had been used? Barroom scuttlebutt had it that Billy was selling drugs to school kids outside school.

Rather take a stem cell than an assumed super human vaccine any day.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639019
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.