Agnostic.com

4 2

Some people simply don't deserve anything from working/producing people. Lots of left wingers life depend on living off taxpayers money, hence why they are so obstinate in favor of communism/fascism/authoritarianism

Beachslim7 6 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Poor white people in red states get more money from the government than any other group. Do you just sit around and see what kind of stupid shit you can make up. You need to get cable. ๐Ÿ™‚

โ€œDemocratic-voting blue states tend to be wealthier and pay more to the federal government than they get. In contrast, Republican-voting red states tend to have less wealth and receive more federal government funds than they pay. In the MoneyGeek rankings, 8 of the 10 most dependent states are considered red states.โ€

[moneygeek.com]

skado Level 9 Dec 14, 2021

Bless your poor little ignorant heart.. I highly doubt you can articulate the differences and similarities between left wingers, communism, fascism, and authoritarianism.... Further, the majority of those that you say "dont deserve anything from working/producing people" are right wing republicans from the deep red states ....

@Beachslim7 Every time I think you could not possibly say something more stupid than the last, you top yourself. You are such an over achiever.

@sticks48 im still waiting on the dummy to enlighten us on the differences in political philosophies

@Redneckliberal You are one miserable human being, aren't you?

@sticks48 just call them like they are....

@Redneckliberal Sorry, I thought I was responding to Beachslim. My apologies. ๐Ÿ™‚

@sticks48 thought as much... No problem!

@Redneckliberal Thanks. Watching TV and doing this sometimes leads to these kinds of mistakes.

100% unarguable

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639303
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.