Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK 3 residents of The Villages arrested after casting multiple votes in 2020 election - Orlando Sentinel

The complainant against the three was listed as the office of Sumter County Supervisor of Elections Bill Keen. When reached by the Orlando Sentinel, the office declined to comment, citing “an active investigation.”
It is unclear which candidate the three voted for. A spokesperson for Gladson’s office declined to release more details on the allegations Tuesday.
“Until we complete initial discovery on the cases that is all I am able to release,” Chief Assistant State Attorney Walter Forgie said.
State voter records show Halstead, 71, and Ketcik, 63, are registered Republicans. Rider, 61, has no party affiliation.

However, posts in support of former President Donald Trump can be found on Facebook pages appearing to belong to Halstead and Rider. News 6-WKMG reported that a Facebook page appearing to belong to Ketcik also had pro-Trump posts, although the page seems to have been deleted.

Halstead is accused of voting in Florida on Oct. 20, 2020 and casting an absentee ballot in New York, according to an arrest report. She was booked into the Sumter County Detention Center Nov. 29 and released on $2,000 bond.
Ketcik is accused of casting an absentee ballot in Michigan and also voted by mail in Florida, an arrest report said. Villages records list Ketcik also having a residence in Connecticut.
He turned himself in to be booked at the Sumter detention center Dec. 8 and was released on $2,000 bond.
Rider is accused of voting in person in Florida on Oct. 28, 2020, and then casting an absentee ballot in New York, according to an arrest report. He was arrested by Brevard County deputies Dec. 3 at a cruise terminal in Port Canaveral and released on a $2,000 bond, court records show.
Prosecutors declined to say if any of the Villagers knew each other.

ChurchLess 7 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We can all be sure who they voted for. Twice.

Gee. There's a shock.

Shows the system is working!

Donald was right! Postsl votes can be fiddled. However, he failed to realise it was his supporters who were inclined to cheat, because he doesn't believe fiddling on behalf of him is cheating.

You give Donald less credit than he deserves. Donald thinks everyone is as self-service ingredient dishonest as he is. He knows this is especially true of his supporters. He has realized this from the beginning that they support him because he gives them the right to do the wrong thing.

Dumbfucks will be dumbfucks regardless of the consequences. It is an inevitable consequence of being catastrophically mentally defective.

And isn’t it interesting that the dumbfuck voting cheaters all seem to be Republicans.

@MsKathleen I do think the ethical value system of Republicans makes it more likely that they participate in these kind of acts. I also try to remind myself fairly often that as a liberal internet user the algorithms point out bad things about Republicans more often to me than they do bad things about Democrats.

This reminds me that I need to go to conservative websites more often to actually have a more balanced view. I will always be a liberal because my value system will remain different than theirs but I need to quit isolating myself from their news.

Yup. Rethugs doing what they do best..😂😂😂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639406
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.