Agnostic.com

1 3

I am putting this into politics instead of Just for Laughs. It shows were we are at politically. Republicans have ‘loyalty’ as a prime virtue and all march in lock step while Democrats try to work democracy to the fullest and this is what we end up with. Biden’s approval rate is crashing yet most have no idea of the challenges he and his party is facing. So now people are hinting they may make a right turn.

JackPedigo 9 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It doesn't matter anymore. U.S. democracy is dead. Didn't you get the memo?

Maybe so but it's still breathing.

@JackPedigo On life support! Read about the true seriousness of the patients illness, and the grim prognosis, so please excuse my pessimism. There HAVE been 'miracle' recoveries.

@Storm1752 I agree with the prognosis and likely recovery odds but POTUS Joe's approval rating is rising (up to 48%) and will go higher once infrastructure jobs and money get created. That is happening and should be going well by election day.

@Storm1752 Actually I agree with you. Problem is most are still in denial of the real reason for the problems of today. Also, too many let their cognitive dissonance run their lives. The big question is how long do we have?

@rainmanjr in The problem isn't with Biden's performance or poll numbers, it's that there are 27 Republican governors and 30 states have Republican-controlled legislatures, and in those 27 states which have both, they are rigging the election laws against Democrats in areas they dominate, primarily metropolitan areas, and making it hard to vote in the first place with long lines and onerous requirements, stacking election offices with conservative staff, rewriting other laws to allow that staff to throw out ballots at their discretion, readying themselves to appoint their own slates of electors regardless of the vote count, gerrymandering House districts into grotesque shapes if maximize their representation.
And they are doing this on every level for all elected offices.
In other words, the Republicans are doing their best of subvert the electoral system in every conceivable way to make their power permanent REGARDLESS OF THE ACTUAL VOTES, which are suppressing on the Democratic side anyway.
The result will be election-proof Republican majorities in most if not all of those states, and the death of democracy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639480
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.