Agnostic.com

3 2

(CDC) said....

That of the 43 cases attributed to OMICRON!!! variant, 34 people had been fully vaccinated. Fourteen of them had also received a booster, although five of those cases occurred less than 14 days after the additional shot before full protection kicks in.

[msn.com]

Maybe nobody shows up, for Christmas.

Castlepaloma 8 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So once again take some exceptional cases and making them the norm. There could be lots of underlying reasons and as the report said the number is small. Most people getting sick and dying are the unvaccinated. It's this kind of crap that feeds the blithering idiots.

The deeply hypnotized 30% totalitarianism type. Over vaccines a tool like totalitarianism type can loose their job, then loose their house, Then end up living homeless in a tent because they sacrifice every for the vaccine. They could be in a laying in a hospital bed from seriously suffering the effect from third third booster. Saying things like I Love!!! my boosters shots, butt hate the side effects.

How long can they drag out this charade.

BDair Level 8 Dec 15, 2021

I made a deal with a guy when covid deaths last year end of 1.93 million covid deaths. I bet deaths would triple in number by the end of this year being 5.86 in a ball park figure. Or I stop the issue of the covid online business. It's now 5,345,057 maybe already ball park figure. Compared to what he said vaccines would reduce covid death's or eliminate it.

Oh crap, when is this living nightmare going to end? Was wishing I was wrong.

We're those cases mild or symptomless?

OMICRON is just mild. Like making a mountain out of a mole hill. They have their a totalitarian agenda.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639527
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.