Agnostic.com

3 1

People are fleeing from blue states to red states.

Castlepaloma 8 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

'Fewer' Covid restrictions... One would think a broadcast journalist would get it right.Sounds like conservatives in blue states and not actual liberals. More evidence we are headed for a red/blue split in the country.

I recently talked to a couple living in Santa Rosa Calif. They told me they were tired of having smoke in the air and a recent fire in the area made them scared to stay there. There were moving to N. Caroline as he had relatives there. The last time I talked to them they said they changed their mind. Evidently no place in the country is safe from climate change disasters.

I'm an environmental activists. I don't trust the WEF or the 1% wealthiest that cause more of climate change than half of the poorest people (4 Billion)

Nature itself causes damages along with man made disaster. Mass Psychosis is more dangerous than both of them combined. They will next come out with green freedom passport. It will cut extremely our lifeline to our own freedom and choices.

I don’t click on posts by @Castlepaloma. I may click on comments by others, as I did here.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say these folks who moving out to the safe, gop dominated states and counties are not actually liberals. They are white white people that were living in Democrat led areas. People like my sister, willing to actually give up freedoms so she can have her guns and be insulated from the "other". She is not moving since the county she lives in is 97% white and did not see any protests. But, people wanting to hang onto the open spaces myth of independence and no one can tell me what to do who discovered working from home really has the pluses they need to feel safe. That is one thing that came out of the pandemic.
Sadly most believe what the media fed them. Of the some 4700 protests over police killing a black man/injustice in America an estimated 93%–96.3% of demonstrations were peaceful and nondestructive. That was NOT what was portrayed in the media.
What the public is fed is hate and fear and then they are told who is to blame-the libs, dems and the "other". The solution is planned communities offering the security and natural surroundings so precious to many but affordable to only a few.

The 10 Fastest Growing States In The US For 2021
North Dakota
Texas
Utah
Colorado
Florida
Arizona
Nevada
Washington
Idaho
South Carolina

Vast Majority being Red states are growing fastest or neutral States by migrations. Covid rewards the wealthy not the middle class or poor extremes.

A preview for you to support your comment

@JackPedigo

With Most mainstream news, ,yes, with odd other news networks can have good opposing views. Always two sides to every story.

@Castlepaloma Often a correct side and an outright lying side.

@JackPedigo
Mainstream news don't do deep investigation reporting anymore like they did 20 or 30 years ago. They are mainly actors reading the same prepared script parroting the same narrative as the vast majority of assume news do.

@Castlepaloma And the non-mainstream does? Problem is standards need to be set and the fly-by-night and lying for profit media too often have no standards and say what they want and we have what we have, a nation of illiterati.

@JackPedigo

Base my life on good sense I will take it from anywhere, without discrimination. Exspeically from strong independent individuals who have the facts, evidence and the long background experience to walk their talk. I live dangerous free and it's worked out beautifully throughout my thriving lifestyle without harming anyone.

The vass majority of people are not aware of there is three class of people.

1.Totalitari​anism 30% .who will sacified everything for their slave masters and puppet world order leaders.

1. Then the 2nd group 40 to 60% narrative who go along with the bs Government​ dictatorsh​ip and 1% wealthy unknowingl​y.

3rd. My type 10 to 20% unvaccinat​ed and freedom and love first. My personal lifestyle is self governing ourselves with natural remedies and foods is our God's. My family and community govern ourselves without corrupted billionair​e and trillionai​re and Government​ the being our true daily Gods.

All I have in life, is what I give away. Love, freedom and health is our green 20 member community eco village tiny houses with love, work and kindness motto. Life is about choice and a learning process. Without freedom to stand on , we all end up begging as safety slaves to the powers to be.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639645
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.