Agnostic.com

0 1

LINK Fire Drill Friday with Jane Fonda and Kumi Naidoo

Kumi Naidoo is recognized internationally as a passionate advocate for human rights, gender equality, economic, social and environmental justice. In this next chapter of his activism journey, Kumi is dedicating himself to getting back to his ‘roots’, with a focus on contributing more to the growth of activism movements and organizations, academia, as well as paving the way forward for a new generation of activists.

Jane has never looked better. Seriously. Great convo and I hope Kumi's urgency gets felt more widely. People have to stop being outraged by 9,999 things and start focusing demand on The Big 1. Our POTUS gets it, and has tried, but Dem's don't have enough power to pass it because of the 50/50 Senate. If Dem's win 2022 power then we can still give this a try. If not then we're dead. It's that simple, voters. "Now I know what your saying. Do I feel lucky?"

rainmanjr 8 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639908