Agnostic.com

3 2

Narcissistic personality disorder are people without feelings who feed on the emotions of others with the intent to destroy or harm since they find it amusing.

Its my belief that many people this site enjoy narcissistic personality disorder since they apparently do not suffer from it, since they are incapable of feelings and emotions are enjoy seeing others emotional reactions while they manipulate.

They have no interest in honest conversation about marxism or the loss of freedoms nor do they care, they merely want to get a reaction out of you for their own personal entertainment with the goal of ultimately destroying you for fun.

People without emotions live in a void so seek out those they can manipulate to fill the void and find funny.

Many politicians such as Elizabeth warren also have narcissistic personality disorder

The best thing to do is not engage with the narcissist because without your emotional reaction they must feel the nothingness of not having any feelings and it saves you from being a puppet they manipulate

Beachslim7 6 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is sooo stupid! 😂 Great effort though. Geez!

@Beachslim7 As per usual, great comeback. You are as sharp as a hammer. You really need to step up your game.

Beach
It seems we of a similar Kinder spirits.
Wish you and your family a wonderful time during Christmas or Happy family Day.

I was rich for decade my art business being a toy for millionaire and billionaires. Everyone was telling I was successful , yet I wasn't feeling happy. Once I started serveing humanity with purpose, then my life had honesty turn to bliss

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641103
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.