Agnostic.com

3 13
The best rendition of Sleigh Ride ever. He's quite a virtuoso!!!!
Organist1 8 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would be very interesting to take a brain scan of this guy while he's playing.

Wow, such focus skill and multi-task mind! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Diaco Level 7 Dec 25, 2021

That's what they say about organists! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Organist1 You know, honestly, as a guitarist, in front of this guy just feel embarrassed and totally envy!

@Organist1 , wait a sec, I just read your profile name again!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ you're an organist!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ Wow! well lucky you, totally envy! you know I love electric guitar with all my being but since my style is neoclassical rock/metal, I feel envy sooooooo bad!

@Diaco Hey, I envy those who can play electric guitar well, especially blues! Neoclassical sounds very cool too. I play acoustic, and do a little finger picking (Dylan, Paul Simon), but would love to learn to play lead! My favorite blues guitarist is a young guy named Christone Kingfish Ingram. He's phenomenal. Since you play neoclassical, have you ever heard Lucas Imbiriba play?

@Diaco Oh, no need to feel embarrassed as a guitarist!

@Organist1 I love blues too! I know Christone Ingram but Lucas is new to me! Michel Romeo and Yngwie Malmsteen are my fov. neoclassical players.

@Diaco I will look up Michel Romeo and Yngwie Malmsteen. It's always a treat to listen to unfamiliar musicians. Thanks!

@Organist1 for Michel Romeo, check this out :

@Diaco Wow, he really knows his scales and arpeggios!!! He's very fast, too, with excellent technique.

Here's Lucas.

Brilliant player however not a fan of organ music! Too reminiscent of churches and their flimflam!

It's just a musical instrument.

@Organist1 still not a fan! Certain instruments do not appeal to me even though I like to listen to a wide variety of music. Itโ€™s just my taste and opinion and not meant to disparage anyone elseโ€™s.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.