Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK Alex Jones: Trump either ignorant or ‘one of the most evil men’

The shine is gone and they're left with an old brass lamp.

rainmanjr 8 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it is safe to say Trump is both. He doesn't have a single redeeming quality, not one!

Seemed to me that the important aspect of this is that Jones is saying it. His striking out on his own indicates, to me, that he thinks 45 is done and his ear is much closer to their movement than mine.

It’s funny watching Candace Owens talk about doing her own research on the internet, where I find some of my info too (eg- TWiV and actual journals) and know so much better where to look and how to evaluate it and I also read actual textbooks on immunology and virology. Or Alex Jones talk nonsense about gene therapy (it isn’t) yet wouldn’t know affinity maturation (relevant immunoglobulin gene changes in B-cells…shocker) and its critical importance to adaptive immunity if it bit him on his fucking dumb conspiratorial ass.

I don’t know how to read the entrails, but if the monster he created turns on him Trump isn’t one to take any criticism lightly. If they (Owens or Jones) hurt his feelings by disrespecting his bigly authority or attempt to tarnish his shine on the vaccines he might bite back hard. Tit for tat escalation? But again I don’t know how this could play out with his (dis)loyal base. The unhinged basket Hillary recognized as deplorable could become a problem for him. Or just a minor tempest in a teapot in the long term.

Sounds like tRump didn't make his followers, they made and control him. He's the puppet to the monster he helped release. Maybe, his enablers will turn on him and we'll be rid of the POS.

And, of course the ugly religious people crawl out of their holes and we see the true face of religion. They complain about Satan. He could learn some tricks from them.

I think it began to change when they realized that he didn't go to the Capitol Bldg with them. As they realize how they were played they are rejecting him.

@rainmanjr At least some have and ounce (only) of brains. Many of the others still follow him like a puppy dog waiting to be kicked.

I love it! The snake is eating its own tail.

Mr. Ouroborus.

He's both.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641774
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.