Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK High thoughts, why they happen, and other mental knowledge

How long after consuming cannabis do you typically experience ‘high thoughts?’
In studies on how cannabis impacts mental functioning, most regions of the brain showed significant changes 60 minutes after using low doses of cannabis. 13
But for higher dose cannabis, there were changes after 30 minutes and 60 minutes, with the peak coming at 30 minutes.
The level of impact varies per person and some report it taking more or less time before they feel the high.
The method being used can also impact timing, with smoked or vaporized cannabis, as well as new fast acting edibles, impacting people faster than traditional edibles.

rainmanjr 8 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have been smoking weed for decades. My thoughts don't really change and never really did. The main to things it had done is make me try eating food l normally wouldn't try, the munchies you know, and had probably kept me from becoming a serial killer. 😁

Yeah. Mine don't change, either. They explore. I snack on grapes and sugar free rice pudding cups with whipped cream. Oddest fucking stoner you ever saw.

@rainmanjr l can relate. We had a bass player who told me l was the only person he ever saw who could make something to eat with nothing but condiments.

60 minutes?

skado Level 9 Dec 31, 2021

That was reported by Morley Safer so take it with salt.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.