Agnostic.com

4 6

Three ways to be more rational in the new year by Steven Pinker.

"When sated, we can throw out the chocolate so that when we're hungry there's nothing to binge on."

If it's bad chocolate then, sure, but if it's good chocolate then it's nice to save some for later. It can be a good feeling finding something you had saved and forgotten about. In my case I never forget, and it calls to me like a siren song. πŸ™‚

[bbc.com]

RhondaShotwell 7 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm going to put my holiday chocolate in the freezer, since it's easy for me to leave alone, and it will go bad before I eat am tempted to eat it. I do like to give myself a treat now and then, but out of sight, out of mind for the most part. πŸ™‚

There is no bad chocolate, only better chocolate.

Another example of dingbattery by Pinker. What’s wrong with 90%+ chocolate?
[healthline.com]

[amp.theguardian.com]

Hitting my sweet spot, my daughter gave me a small box of assorted Frango dark chocolates for Christmas.

Naturally, I dug through the box and ate the mint chocolates first. πŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642504
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.