Agnostic.com

1 2

The Majority highest covid death countries per capita are European countries that are with the highest vaccinated rate and highest death rate countries in the world. Bulgaria has the lowest Vaccinated in Europe, yes a high rate death, yet recently one of the greatest drops in covid deaths.

Africa continent beats them all, with 1/8th the vaccinated rate of Europe. By nearly twice the population and Making 1/12th per capita covid deaths.

Africa are way too sick and tired of being guinea pigs for Europe and America vaccines. Having stealing their land and resources. The typhoid shots we were told to us in school that a Rusty nail could get stuck in your foot that will cause death within that day. Is a total lie, it's not ever happened that old rusty bs wisetale . The Vaccines are used to sterelizr pregnancy in Africa and Asian nations. Now Africa is too wise to covid vaccines and AIDS vaccines are refusing to allow criminal greedy elitist their game of chess of destruction and depopulation of their world.

Blacks are like the water and soul of the earth and whites are like the fire and Creation and technology of the earth . Let's work together, one for all and all for one.

Castlepaloma 8 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah that typhoid from a rusty nail was an old wisetale fissure. Thanks for tellanus.

Reminds me of that stupid song:

Over hill over dale and along the rusty nail while amazons go rolling along.

Don't know much about the africa reminds me of another song:

Like the war song for their dumbies.

Yet, I do know alot about love and biologics.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642739
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.