Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Cheney reveals what Trump was doing during January 6 insurrection - YouTube

The kids have been given protection by pleading for dad to call off their mob. Now the entire conspiracy is easy to see. If they win Congress then they stop The Panel and begin an impeachment of POTUS Joe/Kamala. Speaker Of The House, next in line, will be Kevin McCarthy. Voting fraud will be the impeachment charge and it will be repeated, without facts, into a need for voter "reform" either before 24 or 24 will be cancelled for lack of integrity. Voting will be done when the systemic problem is fixed (which will probably not happen). The Oligarchy will be established and work with Putin for global domination. Unless Dems manage to hold Congress. Then our future is entirely different.

rainmanjr 8 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now someone please jail Trump, please

Face the Nation had a great interview of Cheney.

I saw it. She's making the rounds in prep for the anniversary announcements.

@rainmanjr I tried to post the link but posted something else. I will try to fix.3

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642813
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.