Agnostic.com

5 10

Finally convinced another family member to get vaccinated against Covid. A shame it took him witnessing the death of a close family friend (died from Covid) first before changing his mind, but as the saying goes better late than never.

SpikeTalon 9 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, better late than never, and hopefully he is not the person who gave the close family friend covid.

Not vaccinated, waiting for Novavax to be released in Australia.
Glad I was able to resist all the coercion and peer pressure/ fear mongering going on to rush into getting vaccinated as Novavax appears to be a superior product to the others on offer. Only 2 shots needed (mind you said that about the others. We will see).
Happy New Year all

puff Level 8 Jan 3, 2022

Happy new year to you as well.

I live in a duplex with family on both sides. A total of 6, 3 each side, and we had a Covid outbreak at Christmas. I was the only one that had all three shots and I didn't get sick. The rest had their 2 shots without a booster yet, their sympyoms were like a bad flu for about a week. We were all very thankful for the vaccine that kept this from being a catastrophic event

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I can't see your new avatar well.

@SpikeTalon Avatar ?

@Pralina1 Your profile image. You changed it, but cannot see it well.

@SpikeTalon Spike . I know I am ugly , but not that ugly for f shake 😂😂😂😂 how can u not see all these wrinkles and white roots ?? R u blind ??
That been said , r u checking your eyes ROUTINELY w diabetes . U should really check EVERY 3 months .

@Pralina1 I can see it now, before it looked blank on my end, maybe it was the system catching up processing the new image upload?

@Pralina1 Meh, nothing wrong with some wrinkles and grey hairs, lol. I gave it a thumbs up on your profile.

I was never able to convince a lifelong good friend of mine to get vaccinated and he has been in the hospital with COVID and is incoherent and they are now recommending he be put in a nursing home on hospice as he now test negative for COVID.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642816
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.