Agnostic.com

2 2

As I previously hinted a new variant is among us. Can we call this a combi-variant. [yahoo.com]
Time to get your flu shot.

#Flu
JackPedigo 9 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't wait for the Leppard variant. That's when they put all the unvaxxers on Islands and burn it with drones, much with the witch hunts. Just with high technocrats covid war weapons.

Flurona. I got my flu shot, but the concern is that the shot has poor efficacy this year because of the particular strain that's going around. Still, it should offer some protection against hospitalization and death.

Curious, I will ask my pharmacists about this (the pharmacy here is run by a husband wife team).

@JackPedigo Stay healthy!

@Organist1 Thanks but that would be easy as I can't really infect myself (unless a new variant comes along that makes that possible). lol

@Organist1 All these comments reminded me to make an appointment and did so. Next Tuesday at 9:45 for a flu shot.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.