Agnostic.com

5 9

We all survived another rapture? What? Lmfao.

Another check on my rapture card. Lol. I should make one. July will be another rapture. ?

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh plese everytime soem religious leader farts they think its the start of a rapture....

Haha. Good one.

Yes, but....

Lmao!

An actual rapture would be awesome, no more religious nuts just us. Almost no war, much more rescorces to go round and humanity would progress much faster. I may have to retire to my secreat lab to design a god squad vaporiser mwahahahaha

Cool.

Dammit! I slept through another one??? Send me a message when yours is coming. I would like to take a few pics...

Lol.

Keep telling people NASA keeps covering them up it's all a satanic ploy to make us all live longer

One is set for July.

@Sarahroo29 sorry but NASA's budget cuts can't cover that one we are gonna be fecked !!

@Simon1 Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:64375
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.