Agnostic.com

12 3

Best version of Agnostic.com

Mobile phones, tablets, website, iOS, Android, PC, 3D screens, projected screens, VR, holographics ...
Which format is the best for using this social network?

KarlHannah 5 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know. I just wish they would change their algorithm so that age range preferences chosen by users matched instead of assuming similar ages automatically match.

The Android version seems good. There is less choice regarding types of notification however. Emails only.

Of the three forms I use - large smart phone, laptop and desktop -- the desktop is much better for me.

No complaints about the laptop. Desktop is just easier/faster.

I get frustrated with the mobile app not having a back arrow. Yah, yah, "you just gotta swipe!" If it worked EASILY, I'd not fuss about it. But, it takes 3-4 hard swipes every time.

I always prefer a laptop or computer when typing is involved. I use an android when I'm mobile.

I prefer the Android mobile app.

I use my android phone

I only do socil media on teh home computer. I think phones shoudl make life easier, nto more complicated by interrupting me every few minutes with notifications.

Not trying to change your mind at all -- for any app on your phone you can turn notifications completely off.

@BlueWave My sister tried to shut off notifications for Facebook, but after doing so, she still got some notifications. Not all apps let you shut off all notifications. It may depend on th eoperating system. (my sister has a Windows phone). I don't know.

Big huge monitor on a tower computer on my desktop....using Chrome. On my iPhone when I'm away from my office.

I mainly use my MBP (laptop) .. the android app is cool too.

I prefer using my laptop. I find that when I try to post from my phone, the messages don't show up when I look for them later.

VR?! Wtf? Phone for me.

Although the UI is very similar, I find that the iOS app on my iPad tends to be a little buggy compared to the Android app on my phone.

The one closest to you my friend. But if they’re all equidistant, the lightest one unless you would like to combine interacting with the group and a strength workout.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:64393
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.