Agnostic.com

4 1

Where does intuition fall on the spectrum of what takes place in the mind but cannot be measured?

I've had some really strong and accurate intuitive situations. I just KNEW something had happened, something that was not at all predictable or foreseeable.

Magnolia 4 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is verified by dated journals compared to actual events. Would love to discuss Baker v Carr AND AMENDMENT ONE BILLof RIGHTS 50 THOUSAND PERSONS PER CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 27 MORE STATES NEEDED TO MAKE LOCAL DEMOCRACY IN CONGRESS competitive door to door phone to phone grass roots campaigns to defeat million dollar ad races

I know my experiences are not related to past experiences, because I have not had those past experiences. They were not related to logic, as that's commonly known, because the situations were NOT ones which could be intellectually uncovered. They were definitely situations in which I just knew something had happened or was about to happen, and it did. I suspect women are indeed more in tune to his activity. Perhaps there is a different part of the brain which has developed over time.

I don't "believe" in intuition per se, but I've learned to trust my gut feelings. Quite often an unexpected thought or idea will pop into my head and it has always, always been the right idea to follow that prompting. I used to think that was God. Now I think I'm probably perceptive to a massive degree and by following these "background" subconscious perceptions, I've entered a positive feedback loop where I get better and better at it.

how do you know it wasn't predictable or foreseeable

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.