Agnostic.com

1 1

An historic moment for Food Glorious Food

I've just had the pleasure of welcoming our thousandth member to the group.

Enjoyable eating and sharing to you all whether a member or not.

FrayedBear 9 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are what you eat and think.

Have fun with that.

If you never think, do you starve to death?

@Petter

Got nothing to say negative, on what they are doing.
Good for them.

I'm beyond what I think, I grow and sell organic medicine and food for human, pets and livestock. What is most important is Food, freedom and housing in that order.

@Castlepaloma RELAX!!! That was a joke reply. I was having fun with your statement, as you requested. You must have a massive chip on your shoulder. What does your business have to do with anything?

@Petter
Sorry, can be more sensitive than usual being a nonvaxxers these days
When politicains and Pharma Giants are vastly right. And natural food medicine, affordable housing and Freedom I expressed is mostly wrong. It feel like a Alice in Blunderland.

@Petter is breathing pleasureable?

@FrayedBear

Oh!!! I didn't knew he cares, maybe the pendulum is starting to swing.

@FrayedBear Is sex? Same concept.

@Petter Breathing is necessary for individual survival, sex merely for survival of the species & most women seem to decry rape wanting to turn many cases of consensual pleasurable sex into accusations of rape.

I shared the lyrics & YouTube video of a song about a randy rooster with a family who were not even born & possibly their parents hadn't been born when the artist was at his prime. I've been very disappointed to get no response.
Enjoy the late Yorkshire schoolteacher Jake Thackray & "the Bantam Rooster" lyrics in the YouTube drop-down:

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644383
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.