Agnostic.com

8 16

[vm.tiktok.com]

Praise Jesus . On selective days . F me , I wanna know these days so I can be off work the rest ?

Pralina1 9 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is a good reason my career in the printing industry involved working in a darkroom either in red light(black and white film) or total darkness(color film) - alone.
I woulda slapped that fool upside her head.
On the other hand you are a much better person than I will ever be when it comes to dealing with humanity and I think you are one of the most wonderful souls on the planet! I truly hope this year things turn around and the people in medicine that deal with the public catch a much needed break from fools.

Oh πŸ€—πŸ€— I am gonna hope so too . Is gonna have to , I mean , we had enough . πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Sort of funny, but sad. CHoosing to be stupid leads to bad outcomes. Individually, collectively.

Fuckwits will be fuckwits.

This might be proof that Darwin was wrong after all. These are the people who survived long enough to breed and pass on their genes, and they are the fittest to survive?

You must hear this shit hourly 24/7..yup Jaaazuz is the cure all..smfh..

I know you have to deal with these morons daily. I am hopeful that the tide turns this year for all of you wonderful nurses and doctors. 😘

I love u β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ Yes we gonna keep going and hoping πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

I wish bad things for people like that. I cannot help myself.

Trust me . I feel u . Point is . Not the ones suffering a preventable death . But grandma Moses and grandpa joe does . These people are making decisions for their elderly parents , and it’s unfair

I am so sorry you have to deal with these morons on an almost daily basis.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:645630
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.