Agnostic.com

1 3

What has mankind done in their individual & collective stupidity?

Deadly new strains of bacteria are causing untreatable blood infections, fatal pneumonia, relentless urinary tract infections, gangrenous wounds and terminal cases of sepsis, among other conditions.

The researchers calculate that deaths caused directly by antibiotic resistance are the highest in sub-Saharan Africa, causing 24 deaths per 100,000 population compared to an average fatality rate of 13 per 100,000 in high income countries. Australia has the lowest mortality rate globally from antibiotic resistance at 6 deaths per 100,000.

[npr.org]?

FrayedBear 9 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

African have increased their life expectancy by 20 to 40% in the last 30 years Where US has decreased by two years life expectancy. European is 15 times greater Cases of Covid deaths and 7 times greater per capita vaccination. I would move to Africa or Florida or anywhere safer from mandates of any kind. If they even let me excape my shameful Canada or even the province. Nothing is better than freedom and a healthy Superior self efficient immune system rather than a centralised that fits all and be all.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.