Agnostic.com

4 7

Instead of addressing the challenges facing Florida families, like the lack of affordable housing or the ongoing threats to our environment, Governor DeSantis and his allies have decided to fast-track a bill that degrades women’s rights and forces Florida women to give birth against their will.

mischl 8 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some posts, everywhere when it comes to the Trumpian madness or idiocy such as with DeSantis, are hard to know which emoji to assign them. Like this one where we agree with our disgust (thumbs up) or want to express the disgust we feel about them (mad face). They illicit the vast array of human emotions depending on how you look at them.

In many cases, there's no emoji...I resort to the English language, and quite often the four-letter subset I like so much.

I feel sorry for every person who lives in Florida. Since, you variation of Stalin running the state.

I hear you. But I'm unwilling to give up and turn Florida over to the goddamn fascist bastards without a fight.

I truly loathe DeathSantis, not many people I can say that about.

MizJ Level 8 Jan 21, 2022

I have to curb my language when I speak about him.

Yea... sounds about right for conservatives and conservative values.

I'd just expand that to include the term right wing and or what we've come to know as Trumpian, which isn't so much any kind of philosophy or ideal or collection of cohesive ideas, but just a deconstructive, autocratic, authoritarian, dictatorial, fascist leaning attitude. I dunno I'm half asleep but losing sleep is what it causes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.