Agnostic.com

2 1

William Tell or Hi oh plumber?

Nearly 4 million have seen this so it can't be all that crass. Or can it?

FrayedBear 9 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Red angry faces show ineffectcy and when they hide and don't confront that is fear.

I seem Jennyrad .blocked both of us.

I haven't called anyone stupid , only called state , pharma and centralist bullied and criminal of humanity.

Been blocked several places for being unvaccinated.
Even though the vaxxers narrative is crumbling all over the world. If there is no opposing views of medical, science and arts. Then there is no progress in the future, just tyranny.

What a prat. I can't remember what I said or what she wrote! Do you recall?

@FrayedBear

He said he enjoyed blocking you this morning. Then he said you called him stupid and a bully.. I've been called stupid a ton of times. It shows they don't understand or they don't have any reasonable come back, so I win anyway.
I've not blocked anyone ever, it's so lame,. Only once a soldier threatened to kill me. Not smart, in print nor military intelligence.

@Castlepaloma Stupid sounds familiar. I consider 99% of people stupid these days -

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

As for being a bully I do not recall what the context.
Ah the joy of life.

Aha, I now recall calling a woman stupid because she declared blackpudding awful without having ever eaten it! But that was probably her. The post was made by @Austin-Cambridge in just for laughs.

She, JennyRad, replied to something but having blocked me I'm unable to read it. Proves my point if I said that she is stupid.

@FrayedBear

Stupidity is the world's leading cause of death. This vaccine formation pyschosis is not as much a genocide as it is mass suicide, don't know the word for it. The centralist bullies are the ones who are their owners. They seem intelligent, but they are full of shit and the most dangerous people in the world. Like foxes guarding the hen house.

@FrayedBear

Can't tell a person what fish taste like, if that person haven't eaten fish, and that experience. I use mostly evidence and facts based on my own experiences and good sense. Many here base their lives on Government and politics BS. Too many hand me downs from programed media, entertainment, film , TV and indoctrination school camps. Lacking in a great deal of personal experience of knowing. Then they tell me, my personal experience is bs and stupid.

Yah, can't win.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646558
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.