Agnostic.com

4 1

Why visit America & be shot when you can stay in England & put a plastic bag over your head?

English astrophysicist shot by stray bullet through a wall whilst visiting US girlfriend.

Believe that like you believed weapons of mass destruction & Bin Laden blowing up the twin towers!

[abcnews.go.com]

FrayedBear 9 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Planes flying into buildings are not the same as planting explosives.

Is that the plane that flew into the Pentagon?

Which explosives are you talking about?

@FrayedBear If you can't figure that out, I don't think I can help you.

@FrayedBear I just noticed tht in the Group "I've been Blocked" many people say they blocked you.

I told them that was a mistake because you are so easy to correct it is fun.

Please rant on.

@Alienbeing I have just made a post that specifically asks you to respond. At the time I could recall if you had been the person claiming that Bin Laden destroyed the twin towers. The new article states that people are being held without trial for the act that you attribute to Bin Laden.

As for your comment to others blocking me & you claiming that it is easy to correct me I suggest that you yet again identify your American cognitive dissonance & inappropriate assumed indoctrinated arrogant superiority.

@FrayedBear Your are amazingly stubborn. As I have told you too many times to count, I never discussed anything the USA did or did not do with you. You don't count, why should I?

What I have told you numerous times is that your opinion is useless. You aren't a citizen, hence have no vote, you cry about so many things that your cries are associated witht he story of the boy who screamed wolf until no one believed him, and your "factual" assertions are lacking. That lack of true fact is what makes you easy to correct.

As far as a comment on your disjointed sentence about bin Laden and the World Trade center, everyone with any degree of reading skills know that while bin Laden himself did not fly planes into the buildings, he was responsible for approving the plan.

Last I never said or implied I was superior, I merely stated and restate that your opinion is worthless and your "facts" are shallow at best.

The vast majority of gun deaths are accidental.

So are most of the C19 deaths, supposedly.

Yeah, the accidentally acquired a gun, accidentally loaded it. Accidentally had it on their person in a place where other people were, accidentally put it in their hand and accidentally pulled the fucking trigger!
YES COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE
Except that it doesn't in almost every other country in the world, except for the God OLED firkin Useless of A

I don't believe that there ever were weapons of mass destruction. But Yes Bin Laden was involved the destruction of the Wold Trade Center.

You were there and saw him plant the explosives that brought the towers down? Was he also involved in the Pentagon explosion?

Also ask "why was Afghanistan attacked? Bin Laden was a Saudi Arabian not an Afghani."

@FrayedBear Come, come now, to be fair, they were all caught red-handed in possession of a highly offensive beards, sandals and turbans, they must have been guilty of something

@LenHazell53 I thought the hijackers dressed as yanks to avoid early detection? Or you referring to the bloke murdered & body dumped into the sea claimed to be Bin Laden?

What do you believe? That he was targeted? Killed by CIA? Maybe it was the Illuminati.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646736
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.