Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK A Matt Gaetz Reckoning Awaits Republicans in Congress

Most Republicans are neither embracing nor condemning scandal-ridden Rep. Matt Gaetz.

Yet they may soon face a decision day — one they've been happy to avoid, since Gaetz is one of former President Donald Trump's most vocal defenders — and some Republicans are quietly preparing for the real possibility that federal officials will charge the Florida Republican with crimes.

Earlier this month, Gaetz's ex-girlfriend testified before a federal grand jury. She could be a key witness in the Justice Department's probe into whether the Gaetz violated federal sex-trafficking laws and obstructed justice.

snytiger6 9 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not know what this means as there have been many repubs that have exploited women, raped women, killed women and have gone without punishment.

I hope he goes to prison for 5 to 10 years.

Only 5 to 10 years, come on. I just hope something happens or we will be saying that all the action he is up to is alright.

Fry the usless drunken frat boy

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647196
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.