Agnostic.com

1 1

American correspondent's indictment of American justice & irrationality. Only an alien could explain this?

"the multi-decade inability of the American legal system to try such prisoners, either on or offshore, has left a stain on the competency of the country’s judicial system, civilian and military, as well as on Congress’s ability to create legitimate workable alternatives to that very system. Not being able, of all things, even to bring the alleged 9/11 attack co-conspirators, already in custody at Guantánamo Bay, to any court sends a message that American justice in the 21st century is incapable of handling such incredibly important cases." Karen J. Greenberg

As is frequently the case, I am not commenting on this post but call upon our renowned site member with the profound legal background & knowledge to justify not only to his fellow Americans but also the rest of the world this ongoing abomination - @alienbeing please step forward & in Agnostic.com member's collective lifetimes explain this American crime against humanity.

[consortiumnews.com]

FrayedBear 9 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have long thought that America needs a Truth and Reconciliation Commision, or similar, like they had in South Africa in the past. All the crimes and criminality of the US governments and agencies and authorities laid bare. ( I recently watched a podcast with a guy who is an authority on the Manson Cult and the connections to the US agencies of the time, and he said he was in interview with a group of academics and similar who are working towards just that, a Truth Commission. Good luck.) America is good at pointing fingers at the rest of the world, but utterly incapable of looking into mirror. I doubt that most Americans realise that their country's moral authority in the world now is zero, and all the posturing, lecturing, false flags, covert programs and taking the high moral ground will not change that.

A Truth and Reconciliation Commission? I think that there is more chance of you being elected Pope.

Well put David. Thank you for concisely encapsulating what I have been trying to say for a long time.

Such a Commission, not just limited to aboriginal issues, would also probably benefit Australia.

@ASTRALMAX yeah, that's what I thought when investigative journalist Tom O'Neill said that. He said he couldn't say much but that some group was working on it. Class and power in America
with their friends in the media and in both political parties would stop it. Like most ruling classes they stick it to each other in power struggles, but keep their collective secrets. In that sense they are not unlike organised crime.

@FrayedBear no disagreement there. I'm not just pointing fingers at America; we could use the same in Oz.

@David1955 lol. They wouldn't keep me out of the queue for long.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647239
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.