Agnostic.com

5 5

Who here enjoys watch/reading about horror before bedtime? Even though I don’t believe in the paranormal I still enjoy my imagination to run wild free

Danny9 4 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Movies I find real scarey are ones that could possibly happen, like Psycho, Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Silence of the Lambs.

Ray13 Level 8 Jan 29, 2022

Oh these situations can happen. It’s pretty terrifying being around a psycho and not being aware of it

Horror can be fun though I tend to lean toward horror-thrillers and the zombie apocalypse genre.

Yeah, I’ve always that that zombie flicks being scary because they seem so plausible with all there crazy diseases out there that control the mind like rabies

Yes, love sci-fi and horror movies, even though I hold no belief in the supernatural.

Same here I really like Event Horizon/ Alien/ the thing/colors outer space and that’s what I know from top of my head. I think it’s kinda difficult to make cosmic horror scary and not cheesy bc its difficult for the audience to relate.

@Danny9 Aside from Star Wars, the Alien franchise is my next favorite in regards to sci-fi. The Thing, in particular the 1982 version, is also a favorite and was recently watching that.

I do! I watch scary movies before bed, and think how comparatively safe I feel.

Haha. When finishing a movie or book. I think to myself I’m not afraid of no ghost. Then again I close my closet door bc why should I take the chance lol

I like getting the same feelings, I even sleep with my feet uncovered most of the night. It's fun to not believe in ghosts or supernatural things but to still get creeped out.

Tejas Level 8 Jan 28, 2022

It’s fun and games until the boogie man grabs your foot and drags you the bed

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.