Agnostic.com

12 2

Dating sites???

I have not had great luck with dating sites. What are people’s experience with this site?

Katym 2 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I want to find the "hello, I'm a real person, don't want money and am looking for friends" site. Hmm...

Have a profile on on one. Had a couple of women contact me who I could tell did not read my profile, I reply back and thank them for contacting me but let them know I am not interested. The couple of women I contacted and who responded did not make it past a couple of messages back and forth. Here in a rural city area so choices are few.

This is a combination of both community/dating. It has a something for everyone. You can meet people a lot easier on here as you get to know someone through their comments, how they think, their responses to specific questions, where their true interestes lie, etc. The groups are fun because you can chat more with each other.

I have had terrible luck with dating sites. They all want either a one night stand, cyber sex, or money. Had one connection from here and it didn't go well. We chatted on facebook for a couple of weeks, he suggested we meet for coffee then head either to his place or mine for dessert. Thanks but no thanks. Still hoping though...............

My wife and I met by way of eharmony. I'd been on the internet dating scene for a bit and had tried quite a few sites, but I'm guessing that those sites must have become more sophisticated since then. The eharmony questionnaire took quite a while to fill out, but the matches were pretty decent. If asked, I'd recommend it.

This is a dating site?

Who knew?

I really like this site, but I also have no interest in dating at all. Maybe you will have luck here! If not, there is still a lot of opportunity for good chats.

Why do people keep saying this is a dating site?? It's not. I wouldn't be here if it was.

I came here from an ad I saw which explicitly stated this was a dating site for atheists.

Never used dating sites before. As for this one, it's okay, but I'm here for the community for the most part.

Tonnnns of bots. Fairly annoyed that with most you need to pay a fee to see who likes you or to even messege. Gals tend to have their inboxes full I'm sure and I hate the idea of just being another line of text. Not too crazy about it.

none i love it

Dating sites are just that , meet people to date and maybe get intimate, not much more than that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:64792
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.