Agnostic.com

2 1

"A pervasive culture of irrationality" - America?

PATRICK LAWRENCE writes of Propaganda and Evidence February 7, 2022 - "Finally our mainstream press and broadcasters show signs of waking up to the cynical, pervasive, propaganda campaign official Washington wages to obscure its imperial pursuits. Finally there is some suggestion—not more—that the mainstream may someday stop participating in the antidemocratic onslaught of lies and subterfuge they have very willingly assisted in inflicting upon us for most of this century."

[consortiumnews.com]

Stupid is as stupid does!

FrayedBear 9 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've taken up podcasting entertainment, of a show called :Artist on the beach: Good news podcast about famous artist. And self sponsor of my healthy food, freedoms and affordable tiny house I build.

The convoy trucker in Canada are starting to get heard worldwide by cell phone. Canadian across the nation and world are mistrusting the Government and media for all their lies and cruelty towards the protester . As they cannot produce any science and are heartless toward unvaxxers

Politics and media is so deeply corrupted that the people are more and more creating their own self government and making their own raw podcasts on their own cell phones I've heard about an Australian guy who lost his job over Covid vaccine. He put gasoline all over himself and set himself on fire, calling out No Vax ID.
Life must be extremely difficult in the land of down under. Keep holding up mate.

I took the path of least resistance & got vaxed - 3 times. On all occassions however it was not in my arm. I presented my left bare buttock. The last, the Pfizer was the worst.

@FrayedBear
Most people are not prepared for this world order centralist take over. In ways I understand how people are force into Vax for existing. Even most of the Canadian trucker protesters are vaxxed.

Yes, a lot of American mythology about itself is unravelling, and the process is unfolding at an ever increasingly rate. It's surprising to me but then again once the curtain is pulled back on the Wizard, the illusion quickly vanishes. In some crazy way, even the anti establishment lunacy of Trumpism is a result of America's declining authority and political credibility, though it's a right wing populism of a totally negative kind. Don't know about you, but I was given a book by Prof Noam Chomsky on my 16th birthday 50 years ago, so I connected very early to progressive analysis of the US class and power structure and thinly disguised imperialism a long time ago and I went from there. It is true even in some mainstream US media -- the propaganda industry of the American Establishment, along with their corrupt partners in Hollywood -- some of the reality of American class and imperialism is seeping through. Nevertheless it is still in progressive and new media where the real truth about America is discussed.

Unfortunately for the rest of the world most Americans still have to catch up.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649590
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.