Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Young Men’s counselor, BYU professor Brad Wilcox apologizes for comment about Black people - Deseret News

This is the official reason I disassociated myself from the LDS church -- the way they treat minorities and women.
As opposed to my distaste for their general creepiness. Ha, ha.

LDS friends have literally told me "they have a different calling". My reaction is "Sure. If that's not a rationalization, I don't know what is".

RichCC 8 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes I just found out about this last night,one the video of his announce declaring this you can seen that even Dallin "Hoax" (the arch fiend himself) behind him has his head in his hands, and cannot believe what is being said.

Black people didn't go to heaven until the Carter administration threatened their tax status. Then, the prophet had a revelation. I suppose with today's SCOTUS that they could go back to the old ways.
It is Bring Em Young after all.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649604
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.