Agnostic.com

9 6

Am I the only one who have high respect for scientist?

When I think about all the amazing things they've did, I'm astounded by their knowledge and talent. Because of them, they've made it possible for amputees to lead into comfortable , yet closest to a normal life as possible with their invention of artificial arms and legs. Plus all the other amazing things they've done for society and their bravery to uncover real answers.

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I also have a high respect for doctors. They help us, and what do the pious do? Thank jesus for saving their life. Jesus gets the credit. No, the doctor should. I do respect a lot of scientists.

I hate when he religious gives Jesus or god the credit. Lol I agree with you.

I guess it depends what they're working on

Since I was a young child my heroes have always been scientists. John Muir was one of the first and I read all his books. Later it was Sagan and Asimov. Now there are hundreds.

gearl Level 8 Dec 4, 2017

My father had a Phd in Chemistry. He was also pre-med and pre-nursing advisor at the University that he taught at.

Personally my idols were Wernher von Braun and Nikola Tesla. So, the answer to your question is yes; I have a high respect for scientists

I have always loved science and respected scientists. I am finally after about a 23 year break going to Auburn in the fall to be a Wildlife Biologist. Wish me luck I might need it this time

For things that help better the world not reap havoc on the environment..

True scientists are seekers of truth. They attempt to enlighten us with their discoveries, and unfortunately there are too many that reject them because of religion.

I think scientists should run the world instead of politicians

I still have respect for most scientists- as long as they stick to the scientific method and are not beholden to persons or entities who are funding their research.

Agree 100%

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6505
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.