Agnostic.com

1 3

New York Attorney General Letitia James today issued a consumer alert with safety recommendations to protect New Yorkers from bad actors using Apple AirTags to track individuals’ locations and their belongings for harmful purposes. Individuals have reported finding unknown AirTags attached to their cars, and in their purses, coat pockets, and other personal property. Others have reportedly received alerts on their phones that their location information is being shared, even when the targets do not find an AirTag or another connected accessory.-
[ag.ny.gov]

SpikeTalon 9 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a lot of distrust of that woman as she’s tried to destroy the NRA but I guess it’s possible she is doing something good. She did pretty much destroy Cuomo.

Anyone trying to destroy the NRA goes up in my estimation.

@Petter I want the NRA to represent its members, not gun manufacturers.

@Trajan61 Cuomo destroyed himself, you trumptard.

@yvilletom If it weren’t for the NRA we’d have lost most of our rights pertaining to guns long ago. Cuomo had to screw up very badly or the looney democraps like you would still be supporting him.

@Trajan61 ... and what are these "precious" gun rights you would have lost? The original gun rights were the right to carry a musket - not the right to carry automatic weapons designed for mass slaughter.

@Petter Automatics are already banned so what are you talking about?

@Trajan61 Easily modified semis, of course.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651080
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.