Agnostic.com

8 4

Let's assume cryptocurrency and mobile payment options don't eradicate the need for physical money.

Will America ever evolve to a point where we stop printing "In God We Trust" on our legal tender?

• 6 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 12 votes
August1 6 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi. I use online exchangers to buy or sell cryptocurrency and so I can recommend you a site that provides all the necessary information so that I can choose the best rate to exchange your cryptocurrencies. Here I quickly found information on how to buy kishu inu coin. Here you can also find an exchanger for any other cryptocurrency.

It seems to me that cryptocurrency is our future, cryptocurrency can and probably will replace our real money in the future, since we need to preserve forests and resources that are spent on printing money to save the environment and our nature.

I fully understand the need for the previous commentator, as I also thought about investing for a long time. Anyway, I'm ready to mention this site [tabtrader.com], which is considered to give information about what is a trendline. It is possible to buy and exchange some cryptocurrency. I believe this has many benefits for newly minted investors. I wish you luck.

Aron1 Level 1 July 25, 2022

God, I hope so.

Perhaps, but not in my lifetime.

Filosofical figuratists who give a fig figure money is god.

I cross out the 'god' on every bill that passes through my hands.

BDair Level 8 Feb 17, 2022

I have somestimes gone further and written Atheistic messages in the margin or removed and replaced "God".

Thanks to climate change humans have only another 50 years, at most, on this planet. That isn't enough time for our pathetic nation to call a meeting for talking about changing something (which we will never do anyway).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.