Agnostic.com

2 1

Why I walked away from the faith of my youth, by Dan Foster.

[link.medium.com]

Reignmond 7 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was a lie

Wow, that is one long list. Especially given that any one of those should be enough.

Well for myself, one was not enough because religion is the dominant culture (nowadays waning a bit). Any sane person has to question their own thoughts when it goes against nearly the entire populace around them. So, I kept looking. And the more I looked, the more I realized that I was the only sane one and everyone elseis crazy ... as crazy as that sounds.

@Reignmond come visit Europe sometime, you would find yourself much more at home.

@Fernapple I suspect that to be true, and it is on my list, especially the UK area since it is my heritage.
I find it humorous that I now find myself right in semi-rural Georgia and the Bible Belt. But I have to admit they have never tried to stone me and I have plenty of Christian friends.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651658
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.