Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Vaccine hesitancy: Why ‘doing your own research’ doesn’t work, but reason alone won’t change minds

People don't make decisions by reason.
A better approach might be to look for a way to help them feel the consequences of their choices -- like the ads of cancer patients suffering were more effective for a lot of people -- more than Surgeon General notices on cigarette packs.

People often don't follow reason.

RichCC 8 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I chose to delay and now will not take. I do not buy the guilt trip that you should be vaccinated for the public good. Simply because vulnerable have aways been vulnerable plus the vax don't work, not stopping transmission. Medical issues are management problems due to underfunding and mismanagement of that industry, compromised by profit seekers. The only reason I would take these medicines is for self protection, but as they are less than 5 years old, experimental, and last for months only........let me think.........NO.
Yes choices have consequences, and I am experiencing those consequences. Unable to go out to indoor social events and restricted travel within my own country. All the "proof of vaccination needed" signs on businesses doors and entrances may as well say "Whites only" or "No Irish". Blatant discrimination and apartheid, a new subclass.
I remind all that not being vaccinated is not a crime, it is legal. But discrimination against those who choose not to be vaccinated is actively encouraged. It is BS and people are protesting.
Time to stop the bullshit.

Show your true colours and if you support mandates then stop fucking around, demand being unvaccinated is a crime and start forcing it on people or else lock them away. Show your true Nazi leanings and lack of tolerance for differing opinion besides that of your chosen group. Support making protests illegal if they clash with your ideology.
Other option is drop the BS and all mandates. No longer spreading world wide so by definition, pandemic over. Endemic now and if individual countries wish to declare an epidemic, up to them. But with Omicron, the only reason to do that is because the public health system, if you have one, is crap.

Being unvaccinated is not a crime. But love how the tolerant LGBTQ and BLM societies we have now are going crazy and discriminating against a section of their societies, discriminate purely because of their belief, how they choose to identify.
Those do gooder types as I describe are absolutely full of shite, preaching tolerance on one hand yet encouraging the demonisation of a group of people on the other..

puff Level 8 Feb 20, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.