Agnostic.com

2 1

Australian journalist & author Shane Dowling announces the release of his latest book.

The Jerilderie Letter Part : Australia’s Corrupt Prime Ministers by Shane Dowling
BY SHANE DOWLING ON FEBRUARY 21, 2022 •

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

If you think Australia a democratic country be prepared to have your illusion dispelled.

FrayedBear 9 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The above link works at 9:33 am. Australian EST 23 February 2022. Please advise me if it stops working again.

LInk goes to a missing page

Something to do with this site. I've just been back to my original notification and copied this:
"The Jerilderie Letter Part Two: Australia’s Corrupt Prime Ministers by Shane Dowling
BY SHANE DOWLING ON FEBRUARY 21, 2022 • ( 2 COMMENTS )
My third book The Jerilderie Letter Part Two: Australia’s Corrupt Prime Ministers will be published on the 28th of February 2022 and is available now at Amazon (Click here) and Booktopia (Click here). As other online bookshops add the book for sale, I will update this article with the links. The front cover and back cover are below."

The link from my browser is:

https:// kangaroocourtofaustralia.com/2022/02/21/the-jerilderie-letter-part-two-australias-corrupt-prime-ministers-by-shane-dowling/

(Remove the line break when posting in your browser.)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.